No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TCEQ Open Records Request Made

Well, according to the WAO's Operations Reports, the Cryers spent a lot of money to "clean-up" the Talley Road property.  A lot of the garage out there was the result of the "piggy" workers who refused to clean-up their messes.  I witnessed first hand all the garbage just strewn all around the property by the workers when I returned to the WAO in January 2010 and again in April 2010. 

Now the OAG is working with TCEQ to make sure the property is "cleaned" before it can be sold.  So, it was time, once again, to send another open records request to TCEQ:
From: Kristina Brunner
To: openrecs@tceq.texas.gov
Cc: ramon.juarez@tceq.texas.gov
Sent: Wed, January 23, 2013 10:56:24 AM

Subject: Open Records Request: Animal Sanctuary of the United States / DBA The Wild Animal Orphanage
Dear Open Records Department:

This is a request under the Open Records Act.

I request that a copy of any and all correspondence, including its attachments, provided to and from the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality, pertaining to the afore mentioned case, be provide to me by return mail or email (prefered). The covered period is from May 1, 2010 to January 23, 2013.
If the document(s) cannot be presented at this time, I would like to be notified as to the exact date, time, and place the records will be made available to me.

I request a waiver of all fees for this Open Records request. Disclosure of the requested information to me is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations and activities of the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Regards,

Kristina Brunner

Should be interesting to see what comes out of this open records request.
The Response!



Wow!  That's a lot of documents!  I'm thinking I should make an office visit instead!
From: Kristina Brunner
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:16 PM
To: Evelyn Lopez
Subject: Re: PIR 13-10978

Greetings Evelyn:

Since this amount exceeds $100, may I come in and view the documents to select the ones I'd like to purchase?

Regards,
Kristina Brunner

From: Evelyn Lopez
To: Kristina Brunner
Cc: Sara Taubman
Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 8:07:08 AM
Subject: RE: PIR 13-10978-->

Yes just let me know when you want to come in and I will have the file at the front desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment