No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Passing of the Former Owner of the WAO

On February 14, 2018, Carol Asvestas died essentially from lung cancer.  Out of respect for the eldest daughter, I will not go into much detail about this person's passing.  I can say, she died pretty much the same way many of the WAO animals died.  I always said, what goes around comes around.

Too many animals and people died as a result of what happened at the WAO.  Needless to say, I will not be mourning the passing of Carol Asvestas.  In my mind, she will always be a...





It's been 2 years now, and Carol Asvestas' body is still missing.  According to Nicole, there is no death certificate and no body.  The Asvestas property is still in both Ron and Carol's name.  And I heard ASAP is still bringing in the money and Ron spends it.  What the h-e-double tooth pics?  Where is the body?  Buried on the Leslie Road property?

No comments:

Post a Comment