No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Animals have Star Power

Well, today a local television station came out to take footage of the animals. The new director was in Austin, so I filled in for her. The camera man took some really good shots of the animals and so needless to say, I am really excited to see the finished product!

The day started off with rain and at the sanctuary, sleet. The filming was to take place in the afternoon, so needless to say I was worried the rain would continue throughout the shoot. I asked God for a 3-hour rain break so the shooting could take place without interruption. When the cameraman arrived, it was still sprinkling. As I took him around for a mini-tour we noticed the rain stopped! For three hours it did not rain! Of course the rain resumed once I returned home. God really loves the sanctuary's animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment