No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, May 31, 2012

WAO 990s for 2009 and 2010 -- Additional Works of Fiction!

Oh, wow!  I've just finished reviewing the WAO's 2009 and 2010 990s on file with Guidestar.com.  Once again, they appear to be a work of fiction.  And this time, Michelle Cryer's name is all over the documents. 

I will break down the problems in another posting.  Need to notify the TX OAG (don't know why I bother, they don't care if there were illegal happenings at the WAO from DAY ONE!) and the IRS (jury is still out on this bureaucratic office) to report my finds.  No justice for the animals and monetary theft continues!  Yea hoo!

Here are the returns for your reading pleasure...
WAO 990 - 2009
WAO 990 - 2010


Let's see how many problems YOU see with these documents! And I'm not just talking about the $$ (although there are lots of problems in the money areas)!

Later:   I thought of writing a formal complaint again to the Texas OAG, outlining all the errors I discovered in the 2009 and 2010 990s, but then I figured, why bother.  They should have copies of the return in their possession.  These two returns are just another set of fraudulent 990s filed with the IRS.  The 2005-2007 990s were false.  Nicole, as the WAO's CEO and President, gave it her best shot when she finally signed the 2008 990.  But let's face it, she took over the reins in the last quarter of  2009, the 2008 return was very late, and with so much corruption taking place that year, it would have been impossible to submit an accurate report.  

But the Michelle Cryer was, in my opinion, very much aware of all the corruption (since 2006), that I guess submitting very late false returns for 2009 and 2010, was par for the course for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment