No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Haunted" Faces

I can always tell, as I go through Facebook pages of various animal sanctuaries, which pictures are that of WAO animals.  The ones with the beat-up look or the "haunted" face look as if they fear going back to the tender loving care of their so-called WAO animal caretakers.  You can see some of the animals scars on their faces and ears from their years of captivity at the WAO...

I wonder, do they still have nightmares of how they used to live?

I know I do. 

Big Cat Rescue - Andre and Arthur



Born Free - Macaques from Talley Road
The Macaques refused to go into their shelter during freezing temperatures.


International Exotics Animal Sanctuary - Satchmo


International Exotics Animal Sanctuary - Zena


Carolina Tiger Rescue - Sebastian



Carolina Tiger Rescue - Sebastian and Tarzan
 


Hi Christian (AKA China)...


Hello Max (AKA Kashmir)...


Wild Animal Sanctuary - Tiny

 
 
Sebastian (front) and Carrie (rear) getting some sun
 
 
Carrie on the other hand, looks absolutely gorgeous!  I love this picture of her!
 
Wildcat Haven - Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment