No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Praying Sabu's Tooth Surgery Goes Great Tomorrow!

This message was posted on FB last week by In-Sync Exotics:

In-Sync Exotics Wildlife Rescue and Educational Center
November 14

Sabu has a toothache! It's been quite a problem for him, and medication isn't really helping, so we have made the decision to take him to the vet on Wednesday morning to have it removed. It's not a decision we have made lightly, as Sabu is 23 years old and we understand the risks with surgery, but we are really not able to keep him comfortable without removing that tooth. We'll keep you all posted.

Needless to say, I will be on pins and needles tomorrow--waiting for successful news about my handsome boy's tooth surgery.

I pray God is with the boy tomorrow and that he will be healed so he can resume eating again.  I've noticed in some pictures posted on Facebook that Sabu looked rather thin.  I imagine it is because he is having trouble chewing his food. I pray the surgery will correct this problem so he can gain much needed weight before the cold winter settles in around him. God Bless you tomorrow, Sabu!!




No comments:

Post a Comment