No printing or copying pictures

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bubba the White Tiger Lives

I just learned from the APHIS investigator that Bubba, the White Tiger,  is alive!! Turns out another tiger named Bubba Lu (??) (male) died instead. Leave it to the so-called sanctuary to have two tigers named Bubba. While I am saddened another tiger fell victim to the so-called sanctuary, I am relieved to know that my Bubba is still alive. I just pray with all the attention on Bubba, he will be given the best of care from here on out.


Meanwhile, I learned some startling news regarding one of the board members. I want to first notify the OAG before I blog about my findings. It needs to be a matter of record before I comment further. All I can say is that it may be a major problem for the so-called sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment