No printing or copying pictures

Sunday, October 4, 2009

AR Wack-o Is Back and It's HER Case!

You know, no good deed goes unpunished (am I right or what??). Earlier today I received an email from the AR person who provided me assistance in the early part of the investigation. I've blogged about this person before, so for some history, please scroll back to around January 2009 time frame.
Anyhoo, this person forward an email to me from a person who had knowledge about renal failure in cats. While the information was informative, I had already found the same information on the web. I thanked the former AR person for the information by return email and did not think anything more of it. Later that evening, I included the AR person in the mass email that I sent out regarding the former directors 90-day suspension and voluntary termination. Okay, that was a stupid thing for me to do, but I thought this person would like to know that the case was winding down.
The first response I received was "I am sitting here just floored, unable to speak. I cannot even write until I take a moment to let this sink in." Okay, I'm thinking this is a little over dramatic, especially since this person has not been a part of this case since December 2007. But hey, whatever.

Then the next messages starting coming in demanding I call someone named Scott at the Texas Parks and Wildlife so he could investigate the sanctuary. The AR person wrote:
"If in fact she is going to resign this would be when she would start "unloading' selling the animals. I think it would be the time a regulatory agency such as TX parks and wildlife could catch her in the act. I have said all along, I think she is selling to canned hunts. This would fall under their jurisdiction."
Okay, there was no evidence this ever occurred at the sanctuary, and the last thing the new director needs is a visit from the TP&W based on false complaints from a wacko AR person.
I politely sent this message to the AR person:
"Thank you for your interest in this case. While I have no doubt you have the best interest of the animals at heart, I must request you limit your activities to cases that do not include the "sanctuary." You have not been apart of the "sanctuary" case since you left "city" on December 16, 2007 and are therefore unaware of the current status of this case. Your unsolicited assistance may jeopardize my hard work and therefore I respectfully request you do not contact me with any additional requests for information. Thank you."

This did not sit well with the AR person, for I received this response:
"I have not ever stopped working on this case as a matter of fact submitted an article not so long ago and have been speaking with the USDA on a frequent basis. I am part of this case and have worked hard to make sure the USDA put her under investigation.

I tell you (my name), the people in the animal field puzzle me more and more every day. This makes no sense to me. As far as I am concerned this is my case and I will always follow this case until she is brought to justice. Whatever calls I make are calls that are productive to this case."
Egad! Her case?? Making calls?? This is ludicrous! I know I should not let people like this bother me, but auugghh... it just drives me nuts! Mental note to self - no more email or any other type of communication to this AR person!

No comments:

Post a Comment