No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How Are You Doing Atti?

I realized last week, I never heard back from Oregon Tiger Rescue about Atti's introduction to Moose, a large lion who lost his mate prior to Atti's arrival.  Now I cannot get the girl off my mind!

Here is the last email I received regarding Atti...

From: sally
To: kbrunner@...
Sent: Mon, November 26, 2012 12:45:33 AM
Subject: Re: Atti picture

Hi Kris, hope all is going great for you. Just wanted to let you know that 2 weeks ago Atti was spayed. She has recovered well. As soon as she is completly healed she and Moose will begin living together. I will let you know when that happens. warmest regards, sally


I sent a follow-up email on March 28th, but so far, no response.  I did find a couple of photos of my girl on Facebook...




Atti!  I pray you are doing great with your new pal, Moose!  She reminds me so much of Jinxie...

Later:  I sent a follow-up email on 4.9.13, checking on how she's doing...so far, no response.

Later:  I asked a friend to post an inquiry on their FB page on 4.11.13.

Later:

A response was made to their FB page on 4.12.13...



Needless to say, I'm a little worried because there is no way to know when this picture was taken and if they are both still alive.  Now I know I shouldn't be so suspicious, but the WAO case has changed me forever.  If my email contact had sent me pictures, I would be more willing to accept that Atti is doing okay.  Until I see current pictures and/or update on her status, I will continue to wonder if she is really A-okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment