No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Miss You

I really miss Jinxie (may God rest her soul), Mac, Sebastian, Kovo, Kita, and oh so many more former WAO big cats and small ones too...

I pray each day that the WAO animals are blessed and protected each day in their homes...

May God Bless Your Soul in Heaven, Jinxie


I miss you, Kovo
(Safe Haven Rescue Zoo)
March 18, 2013

I miss you, Sebastian
(Carolina Tiger Rescue)
January 3, 2013

March 13, 2013
 
I miss your beautiful face, Mac
(Wiildcat Sanctuary)
January 9, 2013


I miss you, Kita
(Wildcat Sanctuary)

God had a plan to save these animals... and now they all have good homes where they can finally experience some joy in their lives...  God had a great plan!
 
 >^..^<
 
 
Later:
 
Still finding pictures of Jinxie on the Internet...
 



Jinxie grooming
November 6, 2012
 
Love seeing pictures of Sheba...
 
 
...and not so tiny, Tiny!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment