No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good-Bye Grand Dame of ISE

I was very sad to learn that Mercedes, the great Grand Dame of In-Sync Exotics, passed away today. Mercedes was 26 years old when she left this earth and she truly was a special cougar -- one that I will never forget. To learn more about this beautiful cougar, you may want to check out the blog posting I published back in 2012 by clicking here.

I even got to spend some time with her on my last visit at In-Sync...






She was rubbing the enclosure wall so hard and purring so loudly that it was hard to get a great picture of her. At least I have fond memories of the wonderful way she loved on me back in 2012.  ISE will never be the same without Mercedes around to keep the other cougars (and volunteers) in line.  She truly was the Grand Dame of ISE.

God Bless You, Mercedes!  You will be missed.

>^..^<

Later:

January, 5th, Monday night - I waited and waited to tweet Mercedes on Twitter as I must wait until ISE goes public with her passing.  Did they forget about posting Mercedes' passing on Facebook?  I sure hope not as this Great Dame deserves to be recognized as the amazing cougar that she was and always will be.

Much later:

I never saw an official announcement made on ISE's Facebook page about Mercedes' passing.  She deserved to be remembered.



No comments:

Post a Comment