No printing or copying pictures

Monday, August 3, 2009

Gotta Love It

You gotta love it when you discover that the two animal caretakers working at the unregulated, non-inspected property continue to try and obtain information from my first blog. It never fails, right after a Google bot hits my site, the two animal caretakers attempt to download the latest cached file. You would think by now they would figure out there will be no more new entries listed on that particular site.


If they are so desperate for the truth, why don't they conduct their own investigation? Why don't they request their own Open Records documents from the OAG and USDA? I gave them specific details in my first blog, so either they are just too lazy to conduct their own investigation, or they just don't care enough to do the research. Either way, they may as well give up on my old blog and focus on cleaning up their own mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment