No printing or copying pictures

Monday, July 12, 2010

OAG Open Records

Well, last week was certainly interesting. After several emails to the Texas OAG’s public information office, I finally received my Public Information records requested last month. In fact, I received two copies due to problems in the mail room.

In any case, what was interesting in the records was the assertion from Michelle Cryer that I used to have a sanctuary, which apparently failed, and now I was trying to take over other sanctuaries! Wow, I learned something new about myself.

Hockey puck.

If that twit had checked out my work history, she would have found that I served honorable in the military, worked for large corporations and local government offices as a HR professional for the last 23 years. Now, what has she been doing for the last 23 years?  Oh yeah, scooping poop.

She went so far as to claim I tried to steal a monkey from the WAO and I almost let a tiger out when I tried to retrieve a cat that wandered into the cages—what???? Oh, and she said she was “there” when the "cat" incident occurred. Clearly, this twit is on drugs, for now she’s experiencing false memories! Needless to say, none of these stupid accusations were true, and I wasted precious time writing a rebuttal letter to the OAG so it can be included to their files; just in case someone pulled open records on this case. Clearly her comments were made intentionally and maliciously in order to discredit me with the OAG’s office.

Wow, Michelle Cryer and Carol Asvestas have so much in common!  The both feared me to the point they had to lie about my past association with the WAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment