No printing or copying pictures

Friday, February 25, 2011

I Was Asked to Stand Down

Now this was an interesting turn of events.  Lynn already knows how I feel about both Bills as I've blind copied her (along with many other interested parties) in my outgoing emails to the Committee members. 
From: Lynn Cuny
To: Kristina Brunner
Cc: Dainon Steiner
Sent: Fri, February 25, 2011 1:22:51 PM
Subject: Meeting in Dallas/Confidential

Kristina,


I have copied Dainon Steiner here, he is WRR Director of Outreach and attended the meeting this morning.


It is very important that no action be taken on this bill. We are asking everyone to sit tight and not send out any emails re the killing of this bill while the work is done to modify the language.


We are aware of the current language but there needs to be a calming of the waters while this work is done. If and when there is a change re the status of the wording, we will be prompt in contacting you and bringing you up to speed on what would be appropriate action at that time.


Dainon, please feel free to add your comments if I have left anything out or if I have misstated anything.


Kristine, if you need to talk to me, you can call me on my cell. I am out of town and will return on Thursday of next week.


My cell is 210 843 4424.


Thanks for understanding,


Lynn
I guess she doesn't want me to rock the boat any further.  Right now I have no plans on sending out another email to the "recreational" committee.  However, I always reserve the right to contact my representatives if I believe a Bill is bad for Texas and its animals.  So I responded to Lynn that I looked forward to seeing the modified Bill. 

Now I wait...

Much later:

Still waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment