No printing or copying pictures

Friday, September 14, 2012

Sabu and Jinx!

I just couldn't resist posting some pictures and a video of two former WAO lions, Jinx and Sabu.  I really, really miss them.

I started the WAO case to save Bubba, Princess, Sabu, and Jake.  Turns out the only animal to survive the WAO horror was Sabu.  Thank God at least one of the animals made it out of that "hell hole" alive.  I'm just saddened that the other three did not make it out alive too.

I am worried about Sabu because his vitamin A level has been staying steady at 142, despite the increase of Vitamin A supplements added to his food.  I pray it goes up when the weather gets a little cooler for my boy!  I will never forgive the WAO board and staff for not caring for the WAO animals in the manner that they deserved.  Because of their indifference, Sabu's health has been permanently compromised.    

Sa-boooo!  I miss you!


Sabu loves enrichment day!


Sabu loves his pizza box filled with horse poo!

Sabu saying "hello there!"

Jinx at sunset!



No comments:

Post a Comment