No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Love You Sabu!

I am so grateful to a couple of people who still provides me pictures of Sabu every once in awhile. I may not be able to see him in person any more, but I can enjoy adorable pictures of my handsome boy!

These pictures were taken on Spring Break and from what I understand, Sabu enjoyed watching all the people milling around -- especially the ones who stopped by to say hi to him!  That's my boy!




 
 
I cannot get over how much weight he has lost since my visit last year.  Bless his heart!  On May 17th of this year, Sabu will be 23 years young.  I just pray my geriatric buddy still receives a lot of TLC from the volunteers!  I love you, Sabu!
 
Later:
 
Found another pic on Facebook today of Sabu...so cool!  I sure hope the In-Sync volunteer posts more pics of Sabu!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment