No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The POWER of Christian Music

As more animals die at In-Sync Exotics, I cannot help but remember and dream (more like nightmares) what I went through from 2006-2010. So many tears fell during that period...so many animals died. I still don't know how I avoided going crazy with grief as I received word of one animal after another either disappearing or reported dead--over 70 named animals died during this period -- this number does not include the number of the no-named animals that I was unable to confirm as "dead or missing", and yet I know there were many...breaks my heart to this day that there are so many more animals (domestic and exotic) that died at the WAO and will never be remembered in this blog--their bodies simply dumped into animal burial pits to be lost and forgotten forever.

In any case, I wish this song below was available several years ago to help keep me going. Christian music really helped me stay on a true path and I want to thank K-LOVE for playing awesome songs and saying the right words at the right time to its listening audience--me. You guys really ROCK! Again, thank you. 

As I mentioned before, I wish I heard this song played during the animal case because I needed to hear that God was still there for me--rooting me to keep fighting for the animals. While it has become apparent that there will never be justice for the animals, I can sleep at night knowing I never gave up--not once--when it came to the WAO animals.

So I dedicate this song to the folks at In-Sync Exotics. While I realize that by the time they see this posting, the crisis will have already passed, but speaking from experience, they will never forget the pain. I hope Mandisa's songs help remind us all that-- life simply goes on -- and that God will always be there for us as He roots us on to victory!  Praise the Lord!


I created the video below using another of Madisa's songs for In-Sync Exotics' Cat Tale Blog.  Even though I used pictures of the ISE animals in the slideshow/video, the truth was I needed this song for me.  Writing the ISE blog helped the healing process continue by using inspirational songs and fun ISE pictures.  I know this sounds strange, but this song really touched my heart and in a way it kept my healing process moving along.  I wish I heard this song during the WAO animal case because I could have really used some "great wake-up news" during those horrible dark days...





>^..^<  

No comments:

Post a Comment