No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hard to Say Goodbye

Every time I hear that another tiger must be put down from Canine Distemper at In-Sync Exotics, I can't help but feel profoundly sad--my heart physical hurts.  Brings back very sad memories of when I would get word that another animal died at the WAO.  It's a sickening, hit-you-in-the-guts, kind of feeling that just does not go away any time soon.

Happier times for Lucca - 2010

Today I received word Lucca is going to be put down on Thursday.  While I've been expecting this news for some time, I cannot help but feel that the world is going to lose another beautiful animal and Heaven is going to welcome home another angel animal to His Kingdom.  Godspeed Lucca -- may you run wild and free with your tiger family in Heaven, sweet tiger.

RIP -- A beautiful tiger who passed away before her time... August 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment