No printing or copying pictures

Friday, November 25, 2011

So Much To Be Thankful For This Year!

Yesterday was absolutely amazing and I have so much to be grateful!

First I am grateful that I am healthy, my animal companions are healthy, my house is my home and I have reliable transportation to get me to and from work.

Yesterday I was grateful to have friends over for Thanksgiving meal along with two new friends from Lackland AFB's Training Center.  It was a crazy day, we had fun, and everyone left with full tummies!

I will be eternally grateful that the surviving WAO animals were able to find new homes and were not euthanized because no one would take them in.  It has been a long and emotionally draining five years (it's hard to believe it will be six years in just a few weeks); grateful I was able to come out of the darkness and enter back into the world of life.  Very soon, this whole case will be behind me -- just a memory -- and I can finally move on and have a normal life again!  For that I will be eternally grateful to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!  Thank you Jesus for Your blessings and protections!   

Brian and Kyle
LAFB Trainees!  God Bless and Safe Travels!


No comments:

Post a Comment