No printing or copying pictures

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Truth is Still MIA

I rarely see any former WAO animal pictures posted by Safe Haven, so when I found these three pictures, I just had to post them together.  Two I have already seen before, but the one of Lulu is new to me:

Siberian tiger Lulu was rescued from owners in FL, and
was passed around other 'sanctuaries' before arriving at SHRZ.

Okay, why not tell the truth about what really happened at the WAO?  Lulu was at high risk for death when she lived at the WAO simply because she could not be integrated with any other tiger and back before the WAO closed, Carol's Asvestas creed was unless an animal can be paired with another, than the animal must be destroyed.  I made it my mission to make sure the WAO knew, during the investigation, that I was watching over Lulu.  I have no doubt this watchful eye is what kept Lulu alive.

Kovu's enclosuremate Ifaw was previously housed too
close to another animal that was able to bite off part of his tail.

Again, where is the WAO mentioned in this caption?  Just where did Kovu lose part of his tail?  Many tails and limbs were bitten off over the years at the WAO.  Kovu was just one of many that lost a body part at this facility.

African lion Kovu arrived with Ifaw, rescued by a
sanctuary in Texas that had to ultimately close down.

"Rescued" is a stretch -- most of the WAO animals were rehomed to this failed facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment