No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Joan is Shut Out Again

While I am not a "fan" of Joan Bryon-Marasek because of the nasty "thing" she sent to the Texas OAG back in 2009 (claiming I was in cahoots with the Asvestas), I have to admit that she should have gotten her day in court regarding her claims against the Asvestas' and their former bankruptcy attorney.  I would have liked to learn the answer to all her allegations regarding the Asvestas' past bankruptcies filed over the years (only as how they affected the WAO).

Looks like she'll never get her day in court...
WAO Bankruptcy Case - Joan Objects to the Amended Plan of Reorganization - 022412 WAO Bankruptcy Case - Motion to Strike Objection & Opposition by Aggrieved Party (Joan) to Debt...

Looks like we are getting closer to the end of this case...

WAO Bankruptcy Case - Ballot Summary for Debtor's 1st Amended Plan of Reorg - 030612

Yesterday, I submitted another Public Information Request to the Texas OAG to see where we are at with this case.  I'm very disappointed in the OAG as it appears they are not taking the alleged misappropriation of funds (Cryers this time) seriously.  I can only pray that I am wrong and that animals like Okemo, living at In-Sync Exotics, or Andre, living at BCR, receives the money they richly deserve.  What will it take to get the government to actually be proactive and not reactive to illegal misdeeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment