No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

USDA/APHIS FOIA Documents Are In!!

On March 2, 2012, I received half of my USDA/APHIS FOIA documents!  It has taken me this long to read the signed affidavits.  All I can say right now is WOW!  The workers and Carol Asvestas lied to the investigators, under oath!  I guess I should be surprised, but I was. 

Since there are so much great material to share with you, I'm thinking of starting a fourth blog, to handle just the USDA material.  Folks need to know just how bad everyone lied throughout the investigation.

Truly, this story must be a "lesson" to others--lying and cheating does not always pay-off in the long run.  In this case, the lying is so pervasive, it's almost unbelievable!  At best, it's laughable! 

As I reviewed the documents, I kept thinking that these were my friends at one time.  I thought they cared about the health and welfare about the WAO animals.  I guess I was wrong.  At the end of the day, it appears that job security was more important than protecting and saving the animals.  Sad.

In the meantime, here is a great video of Sabu having a great time at In-Sync Exotics!!


No comments:

Post a Comment