No printing or copying pictures

Friday, March 23, 2012

My TX OAG Open Records Received this Month!

Well, I received my latest round of open records, and most of the information was either repeats of previous communications or information I already obtained from the bankrupcty court.  I did put together documents I felt were of interest to me:
Texas Office of the Attorney General - Public Information Act Documents - March 2012

I have been praying that the monkeys would be leaving the WAO this month.  Finding out that they may have to stay under the Cryers control for another two months is absolutely horrible.  I guess that means the Cryers will have more than ample opportunties to use the WAO's checkcard and checks for undocumented purchases. 

Meanwhile, Okemo's jaw is slowly deteriorating.  The In-Sync Exotics' staff is concerned he may fracture his jaw any time now.  More bone is collecting in his jaw, just like last month.  This is absolutely heartbreaking. 

So while Okemo is slowly dying, the Cryers are doing what exactly with the WAO money?

Why the OAG didn't follow-up on the CID submitted in 2010 is beyond me.  At least now, they are insisting they comply with the documentmented request.  Better late than never, huh?  Too bad the public will not be able to see the CID response.  I have no doubt, based on Cryer's poor track record in truth telling that the response will be full of whoppers!

I wonder if they (OAG attorneys) are going to insist they continue to post the WAO's operations report with the court.  Not surprisinly, last month's report still has not been filed with the court.  Whoop, whoop.

Later:

Looks like Born Free has started the enclosure construction:

March 22nd, 2012 Construction progress on the first of two four-pack enclosures for the primates from Wild Animal Orphanage in San Antonio, Texas. Each of the 4 sections is over 10,000 square feet. Crew is from Texas Purple Sage Services out of San Antonio.

I am concerned about the lack of mature trees that would provide shade for the monkeys.  Hopefully some trees will be brought in?

These pictures were posted on 4.20.12:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment