No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, July 20, 2013

God Bless Harley in Heaven

Tragedy has struck In-Sync Exotics again....

Harley, one of my favorite non-WAO tigers passed away on July 17, 2013 (Wednesday).  When I visited In-Sync Exotics on November 5, 2011, I had an opportunity to spend some time with the boy.  He was situated close to Okemo at the time, before he relocated to the other side of the sanctuary, so I got a chance to meet and get a few close-up shots of the boy.




Such happier times.  This was the best visit I had with In-Sync Exotics...yep...happier times.

I created this video for In-Sync's Cat Tales Blog last summer of Harley, Apollo (he was in the tub playing with his dinner), and Tacoma (playing in his pool at the end of the video).  It's hard to believe both Harley and Apollo are gone and Tacoma is still fighting for his life...



May God Bless you in Heaven, Sweet Harley...

 ❤    >^..^<     ❤  

No comments:

Post a Comment