No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Prayers For the Sick Cats at In-Sync Exotics

I've been keeping close tabs on the big cats living at In-Sync Exotics to make sure Sabu does not get the distemper virus that is sweeping through the sanctuary.  I've been praying for Sabu's good health and happiness pretty much every day since I stopped volunteering at In-Sync. I know Jesus will bless and protect him--after all, Sabu has been through "hell and back" and the Lord has been with him, every step of the way.  I have faith the Jesus is keeping a close eye on my precious boy.  I feel terrible that In-Sync is going through this unbelievable disaster.  I wish I could help, but the good Lord already told me know that this was not my fight.  

I spent six long years, crying over the loss of over 80 animals that I knew of from the WAO--each month brought the news of another animal death and a lot more tears and heartaches.  As hard as I worked on the case, I was helpless in saving Princess, Jake, Bubba, Tag, Rumby, Sebastian, Milly, Molly, Zena, Melia, Lance, Leo, Jambo, Nala, Beast, Beauty, Mindy, Freckles, Mesquite, Freddy, No-tail, Little Bit, and Pooh Bear, as they are all dead now, along with so many other animals that used to call the WAO home. It's time that I find my way back from a state of tears and terrible memories to a place where I can be happy again.  

As a close friend of mine said to be once, "you spent six years saving over 300 animals, now it's time you save your own life."  She was right.

So I've decided not to contact In-Sync Exotics (even though it's clear they need a lot of help fundraising and communicating what is happening to the In-Sync animals) because I cannot go back down to the pool of tears and bad memories.  Instead, I sent them $50 and a box of Omega-3 fish and DHA capsules (9lbs worth) because I read on their Facebook page they needed fish oil capsules.  Quick praise to a great friend:  I could not have sent the capsules without the kind assistance from my friend at work, who just happened to have a family member that works for a supplement company.  Thank you very much, my friend!

So lately, in addition to Sabu, I've been praying for the sick cats at In-Sync--especially for Harley as he holds a special place in my heart--the big softie...  I pray they are all healed without any lasting neurological damage. What a true miracle and blessing this would be.

May God Bless and Protect Sabu and Heal the Sick Cats at In-Sync Exotics.  Amen.

>^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment