No printing or copying pictures

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crazy

Not too long ago I learned the pseudo-sanctuary (ps) floated the story that a tiger named Bubba died, around the same time as Vivi's death, in hopes of getting the on-line newspaper to print a false story and to flush out the leak. I imagine the ps directors were disappointed the on-line newspaper did not report the name of the tigers that died and it's my understanding the ps directors are still looking for the leak.

I also learned the animal caretakers have been forbidden to speak with the ps veterinarian. All questions for the vet must go through the ps female director. Wow! From what I heard, the ps director apparently does not want to continue to purchase any pain medicines for the animals (Bubba and Savo) --no doubt because it would cut into the ps directors' salaries.

The ps workers are really concerned they will be fired soon. It was reported to me that the workers believe they are being "followed" and the computers "hacked" into recently. This case is truly crazy.

Later that day: Just learned the ps vp has been on my site for a little over an hour. VP was reviewing the blog for about an hour while a second user, with a Sprint card in Texas, was on for 5 hrs 5 min and 15 seconds! It appears one of the animal caretakers forward the web page to the two users, but I am not completely sure. The time stamps suggest this took place - so the question is who was on the page for over 5 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment