No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Prim Rose Path

I spoke with the source this evening and on the surface, the source seemed to be on the level. She was able to confirm much of what I already knew and informed me that some of my previous blog entries was incorrect, so based on this new information, I am updating my blog to reflect the new information:


1. Sabu is alive!! Praise God!! Sabu is living with another female lion and is doing well at the unregulated property. The source confirmed there was talk of euthanizing the lion, but the female director was persuaded to keep him alive. This is excellent news!!

2. Noel was not introduced to the other cougars and did not sustain any injuries. She was moved to Talley Road because she could not be introduced into the cougar compound. Noel is currently living in the New Jersey quarantine cages next to the tigers tigers, such as the Louisiana tigers which were relocated from the regulated property.  Noel is absolutely terrified in this small quarantine cage.

3.  Good news is the fox is still alive, but living in a transporter until his cage is ready. Apparently several workers have worked hard on his new enclosure and they are hoping to move the fox into the new cage very soon.

4.  Sadly the Bayer monkeys are still living in the quarantine cages. If I recall correctly, the primates arrived in December 2007/January 2008. The non-alter males apparently do not get along with each other when forced to live in the same enclosure during cage cleaning. It is my understanding from source, the ps female director plans to move these males into the former enclosure of the NY primates. I've been warned the primates will probably attack one another when forced to leave in this small enclosure.

There was so much discussed that I need some time to digest all the information. At least the source was able to confirm most of my blog's information and interesting enough, the blog is what spurred the workers into action.

As stated in the beginning of my blog, the purpose of starting and continuing the blog was to inform and instruct others in a similar situation on how to report illegal activities and what to expect from law enforcement agencies. I always hoped the ps workers would find the blog -- just didn't know it would take them about two years to find the information! Sadly their mistake was to share the blog with the ps directors, whom are now aware that the workers know the truth as to what is happening at the facilities. Something tells me the workers' working days are numbered.

Oh, and there are now four new animal caretakers working at the touring ps. Where is all this money coming from to pay all these new employees?

This is truly a strange and perhaps inspiring change of event. I just pray I'm not being led down the prim rose patch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment