No printing or copying pictures

Friday, May 28, 2010

Bubba Was Loved and He Will Be Missed

It is with great sadness to report, Bubba, was euthanized today [May 28, 2010] at the WAO. According to a veterinarian, Bubba’s health took a turn for the worse and she believes he had cancer (lymphoma).

Bubba will be missed by a lot of people for he touched the hearts of many—he was truly an inspiration to all who knew him. May God Bless Bubba in Heaven where he is now living in a perfect body without any ailments or impediments.

I personally miss Bubba very, very much right now. The last time I got to visit with Bubba was on May 1, 2010. My goodbyes with Bubba was too short. I wish I could have spent more time with him. He was truly a very special tiger and I will always have fond memories of his toothy grins. There was one time when he kept smiling and smiling, all awhile not realizing he had a long piece of grass caught in his teeth! He looked so cute that day. I wish I had my camera so I could share his grins with you.

To learn more about Bubba and why we was so important to so many, please read the WAO's April 2010 article on him at: http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=c95107a9f0dc5a47c9dca4cc7&id=ec474082d3.

The photos are of Bubba, playing with his Christmas presents, December 2009




Bubba was definitely a gift from God to us; a very precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment