No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Are They Lonely?

I found these pictures on Big Cat Rescue's Facebook.  It's a long story about why I was able to find these pictures on their site...suffice to say, it's another animal drama that you would not believe it unless you lived it.

In any case, as I look as these pictures, I cannot help but wonder is Lulu lonely? Is Kovu and IFAW lonely?



Lulu is laying on the platform at the back of the enclosure


Another view of Lulu's enclosure
Where is the pool?

Abel - cougar relocated from In-Sync Exotics to Safe Haven Rescue Zoo
July 30, 2011

View from the animals' enclosures

A view of the animals' enclosures

I cannot help but believe the cats must be lonely.  Especially those animals living alone, like Lulu and Abel.

No comments:

Post a Comment