No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Haunting Questions

I’ve been haunted with the questions such as to who is left living at the Talley and Leslie Road properties; how are the older animals fairing in the 100+degree temperatures; are they getting enough food and water; and are they getting any vet care?

After doing some research, I believe the following tigers may still be alive and living at the WAO:

Abby, Aphrodite, Goliath, Maximus, & Sampson (I believe Cheyenne is dead)

Andre, Apatha, Kashmire, & Kyle (I believe Royal is dead)

China, Kain, Madras, & Swathe (I believe one of the females in this group is dead – perhaps Madras)

Konan, Kineisha, Misha, & Shaniah (I believe one of the females in this group is dead)

Zena & Satchmo

Dobbins & Apollo

Okemo

Gizmo (I believe Boris is dead)

Lance

Lady (?)

Obi

Breaks my heart that in one year, four tigers are believed dead. I guess some things never change at the WAO.

So as of today, I believe there are 24 tigers left at the WAO. May God Bless and Protect them always.

No comments:

Post a Comment