No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Poor Kye Looked So Scared

Well, there is a new video posted to BCR youtube page, but it was not posted to the public.  You have to have a direct link to the video (via the BCR blog).  Here is the video of Kye moving to BCR and released into her new enclosure.  Notice how scared she is with all the people around her and notice where the video cuts off.  I just pray Kye is okay.  I wonder where the video/pictures of the boys are checking out their new home?  Are they okay?  Was their reaction worse than Kye's which is why there are no videos or pictures?  I guess I will never know.


Oh, and look at that...IFAW is one the scene.  I wonder if IFAW contributed funds to BCR for accepting the three cats?  It would not surprise me in the least if BCR replaces WAO as the organization that "investigates" other wild animal sanctuaries and then updates the "database" where WAO left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment