No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gizmo and Obi's Ginormous Ball!

I just received the great news that the ball in ball I sent to Gizmo and Obi arrived safe and sound today.  It's ginormous!!  This was a special purchase for the tigers as I was told the cats needed toys--I cannot thank Patrick enough for taking in the two tigers and helping them heal from their ordeal at the WAO.  I pray this ball will last for many, many months!  I can't wait to see pictures or videos of the ball in action!

Later:

Patrick Webb

Thank-you so much, to a friend of wildlife, who donated this wonderful tiger toy! A HUGE Jollyball, which has another ball inside it. I set a coke can on top, for size perspective.
Thursday at 9:27pm ·

You and 12 others like this.

Paul M Where can we get one?
Thursday at 9:30pm ·


Patrick Webb
I don't see the 25" heavy Duty "ball in a ball" like we just got, in their website, but it's certainly available. The one we received is enormous. Very heavy, and thick plastic.

Buy Animal Enrichment Products
www.desertplastics-abq.com

Thursday at 9:33pm ·

Sara S
a new toy! yikes - now THAT is big!
Thursday at 9:41pm ·

Patrick Webb
It's really heavy to pick up too. There's a smaller ball inside, sure to drive a tiger into playful bliss.
Thursday at 9:45pm 


Patrick Webb
I have a big project to complete tomorrow, but I'll get this big ball into a tiger enclosure this weekend, and get some photos to post. Probably Gizmo, because he has no balls at all
(hmmm,, Ooh the irony,,,, he's neutered).
Thursday at 9:54pm Yesterday at 4:25am ·  ·

Patrick Webb
Photos and/or videos will be forthcoming, as promised to the generous donor,and for the interest of others. It's truly an awesome and appreciated donation. (Gizmo can have it after I'm done playing with it LOL)

17 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment