No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Carol Asvestas Wants Your Stuff!

Here we go again!  Carol Asvestas placed on her Facebook page that she wants your antiques, figurines, and the like so she can "auction" them off! 


Click picture to enlarge

I remember the last time when Carol placed a similar call for other people's stuff in one of the WAO newsletter around 2004.  Sure a lot of people donated great stuff that was supposed to auctioned off at a WAO FunFest that never took place.  Instead, I was told by Linda Howard, back in 2006, that she recognized some of her stuff she gave Carol for the auction--in Carol's house!  So what happened to the donated antique furniture I saw in the WAO office that had been dropped off for the "alleged" auction?  E-Bay?  Craig's List?

I would send this Facebook page to the OAG, but why bother.  I have no doubt Mr. James Anthony from the Charitable Trust Division would simply file this document somewhere too.  After all, why would he care about Carol's new "non-profit animal care facility?"

So, I've decided to keep an eye out on various For Sale websites to see if Carol Avestas starts selling off "donated" items for cash--just for grins.  My guess is Carol wants to hold fundraisers just so she can buy the Leslie Road property for her new "venture."

You know, some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment