No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Run, Sabu, Run!!

Wonderful, wonderful news!  Sabu is running again!  I never saw him run at the WAO and I thought I would never see Sabu walk completely normally again, let alone run, because of the treatment he received at the WAO. 

But Praise God, Sabu is running again!  What a miracle!  This truly speaks to the power of love! 

If you want to see what I mean, then click here to see past videos of Sabu (like when he first arrived as In-Sync Exotics) and you'll see why this is an amazing victory for Sabu and In-Sync! 

The Sabu Running Video is a little out of focus, but I don't care!  Sabu is running after a ball!


Thank you so much, In-Sync, for giving Sabu and second chance at life,love, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment