No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Death of Another Animal that Was Featured on WAR

I was devastated to learn about the WAO bear that died shortly after relocating from the WAO to the Wild Animal Sanctuary.  Below is the account of what happened to this animal (Warning:  This article will upset you, especially since the WAO bear did not leave the WAO until September 2010 and the USDA was supposedly keeping a "close eye" on the WAO animals starting back in May 2010):



When I last visited the bears in April 2010, they all appeared fine to me.  No one mentioned any "recent" injuries to any of the bears, so I guess the injury occurred during Cryer's regime. 

I cannot understand how the Cryers, Reiningers, USDA/APHIS inspectors, and IFAW did not know that this bear was suffering from a broken back and could not walk!  And for several months!  If this isn't animal cruelty, then I obviously do not know what animal cruelty means any more.

I pray no one "kicked" Huggie B into an animal transporter when it was his turn to enter a WAS animal transporter.  I still cannot believe the horrendous way the bears were treated by WAS staff on their relocation day.  I just can't get that picture out of my mind.

May God Bless Huggie B in Heaven Forever and Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment