No printing or copying pictures

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sabu Sings!

Each day I wonder if I've done the right thing by pursuing the WAO case, especially since approximately 190 animals may lose their lives unless someone takes over the WAO or all the animals are placed at other sanctuaries before the year's end.

Then I am reminded how fortunate many of the WAO animals are now that they are situated in new homes.  I thank God that animals, like Sabu, have safe and secure homes for the rest of their lives.

We are Blessed to hear Sabu singing again!


Thank you, Insync, for reminding us how important it is to enjoy the simpliest things in life. 

Later:

Another happy person who is grateful Sabu has found a new home:

From: Teresa
To: Kristina Brunner
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 3:14:33 PM
Subject: RE: Sabu singing

I can’t put it into words the emotions that I felt when I heard him talking. Watching him on the video brought on the tears. When he came over to the fence and rubbed up against it that was so Subu. He was always such a people cat.. I know a lot of them are since they were raised by people, but Subu was more so then the others. I told Carol that she would be hard pressed to try and put him in with any other cats. Of course, she pacified the situation with telling me that she would keep him by himself but within distance of other cats so he wouldn’t be isolated, but that didn’t happen did it. I am just glad she didn’t put him down because of that.

I didn’t think I would be able to recognize him without his mane, but after seeing him when he rubbed up against the fence, that is Subu! What a God send! He looks as though he has a lot of room and now is getting the care that he was should have had all along. Again, thank you so much for keeping me informed and for not walking away from a bad situation.

Would it be ok if I emailed Vicky to thank her or should I put a card in the mail to her?

Do you know what is happening with Carol? Are they still pursuing her for misuse of funds or embezzlement?


Let me know when you get a minute, I would appreciate it.


Thanks


Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment