No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Hard to Say Goodbye

As the year ends, I expect to see less and less postings of the former WAO animals on various sanctuary's websites.  I will have to adjust to the fact I will never see these animals again.  I know over time, I will remember fond memories of the WAO animals, but for now, my heart still hurts from missing all of them.

I found these pictures on Carolina Tiger Rescue Facebook page of Sheba (I think she is still living with Sebastian and Tarzan):  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?fbid=483767988121&id=180650068121&aid=261167

Sheba keeping an eye on things.

Bali is definitely feeling at home with a good roll and playful pose in a dry, sunny spot.

Bali Tiger, one of our new rescues from San Antonio.
Java has already found the best places in the enclosure to chill. It's so interesting to see that new animals to a habitat tend to prefer the same places as the previous residents!
Java, our new girl from San Antonio, getting used to snow in addition to a new habitat.


Sheba continuing to keep an eye on things.
 And from Exotic Feline Rescue Center here is a picture of Sahib taken in December 2010:


No comments:

Post a Comment