No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wildcat Sanctuary's 2010 Recap

I had to brace myself to watch this video as I knew Lakota and T'Savo would be "honored" in it.  I was surprised to see that there were six other cat deaths at Wildcat Sanctuary this year.  Since I know T'Savo's death was senseless, I cannot help but wonder what happened to the rest of the cats.  I have no doubt a few died from old age, but what about the rest?  Natural causes, or were they "helped?"  At this point, I don't want to know.

I was pleased to see the surviving WAO animals looked like they were having fun in the snow.  I pray that the Wildcat Sanctuary will provide the former WAO cats excellent care for the rest of the natural lives.

Here's the video...have some tissues handy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment