No printing or copying pictures

Friday, December 31, 2010

2009-2010 - They Are So Beautiful - A Memorial of the Most Beautiful Animals in the World

To honor the WAO animals, I thought it would be appropriate to create a special video showing just how beautiful the WAO animals were at the time the pictures were taken.  I had a difficult time in selecting an appropriate song to go with the video. 

So, when I got stuck on finding the right song, I turned to God for help.   I thought I had found the perfect song, but had trouble downloading it from iTunes.  Turns out, it was not the perfect song.  Instead, while listening to K-LOVE, I came across the MOST perfect song for this presentation.  Truly God inspired.  I hope you agree -

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this Yes they are the Most Beautiful animals in the world.

    ReplyDelete