No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Wonderful End of Year Surprise from Jungle Friends

Ironically, yesterday I was thinking of the capuchin monkeys that were sent from the WAO to Jungle Friends earlier this year, wondering how the monks were doing.  Today, I received a wonderful update on Zumie (I cannot get over how much she has grown) and I thought I'd share two videos and pictures of her and two other young monks that came from the WAO:

First let's see Baby and Monkers:


Monkers and the Baby...
even grass is interesting!
Baby surveys the habitat
from the runway.
Monkers is ready for a nap in her hammock... 
...but Baby is ready for action.

Ready... set...





Go!


Life at Jungle Friends is full of interesting dining options...   

Baby enjoys dining ‘al fresco’...


He can round out the meal with a little bark...


Or a sampling of the very best dirt.

And now it's Zumie's turn!  Zumie... All in a Day's Play 


Zumie knows what’s good...
Pick-and-eat bamboo is a monkey delicacy.

These branches are great for climbing.


... or hanging!


New toy!

Zumie

Time for a snack.




I just cannot get over how much little Zumie has grown.  The last time I saw here she was this big!





No comments:

Post a Comment