No printing or copying pictures

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Big Reveal!

Finally, after about a month of going through old WAO files, I can finally post the sensitive documents to my blog.    These documents are now on their way to another government agency via snail mail.  While I have little confidence that this governmental body will actually do something, I just wanted to make sure the documents were a matter of record. 

The information you are about to see was, at one time, "client-attorney" privilege material.  As you read the information, it might be helpful to know that the attorney-client preiviledge only belongs to the client and not to the attorney.  Since the client, WAO, allowed me access to the files, in the hopes of finding out just how much money was really stolen from the WAO, privilege was waived.  There was no inadvertent disclosure, I was given complete unfettered acccess to these files as the documents gave me a starting point as to where I should look for the missing funds. 

Clearly, many of the WAO's former board of directors from 2006-2009 will be upset to see these documents made public.  For you see, many of the documents proved my allegations of misappropriated funds to be true, and despite the evidence brought forth to the former WAO board of directors, the USDA, and the Texas Attorney General Office's Charitable Trust Division, not one of these groups did ANYTHING to stop the theft of funds and items nor did they stop the unimaginable number of animal deaths that took place in such a short time span.

IFAW should be ashamed they never came forward and helped me at a time when I needed their help the most to save the WAO animals;

The WAO senior animal caretakers should be ashamed of themselves for lying to the USDA investigators and refusing to testify on behalf of the animals; and

Everyone who ever doubted me when I begged for help should be ashamed as well.

You may not have believed what I said back in the day, so perhaps you'll believe the WAO board of directors and former attorney as they described the major problems that plagued the WAO.  Serious problems, for the most part, were ignored by the government and the WAO board of directors.

Always remember, government will never save animals.  It takes a grass-root effort of a small select group of volunteers willing to put themselves on the line to make that difference.  I just wish I had this information years ago!  Perhaps I could have "encouraged" the government to do the right thing.

For years, I hoped, the TX OAG and the USDA would take this case seriously.  I put all my hopes and prayers that the government would, at the end of the day, save the WAO animals.  I was worng.  Profoundly wrong.  Whatever you do, do not make the same mistake I did -- it will only break your heart. 

So without further ado, here is the first document the WAO board of directors, employees, and government offices do not want you to see.  It's a rather long document, but I think it sets the stage of this tragedy perfectly.

Aleshire - Pending Issues that need to be addressed - Jan 2 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment