No printing or copying pictures

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mac, Sebastian, and Kita are So Cute!

I found this photograph of Mac on the Wildcat Haven Sanctuary's Facebook page today.  Isn't he adorable?  My boy, Mac!




Our newest serval, Sebastian, from Wild Animal Orphanage. He came with his best buddy,
Carrie caracal. He has the most amazing personality, love this little guy :)

Sebastian, now living at Wildcat Haven as well, is looking absolutely adorable!  I wish there was a picture of both Sebastian and Carrie together-- they are both truly amazing animals. 

Later:  Ask you you shall receive!  Mini-video of Carrie was found on the Wildcat Haven Facebook page:




And let's not forget Kita, sitting in the snow!  What a beautiful tiger!!


I know I'm biased when I say the WAO animals are the cutest animals ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment