No printing or copying pictures

Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Reveal VI - "We Are A Legitimate Sanctuary!"

One of my main complaints to the OAG (Charitable Trust Division) was the false information provided to potential donors by way of the WAO's Internet website and its newsletter appeals. I was able to obtain just about every newsletter appeal sent out by the WAO, thanks to a wonderful network of people.  The email from the WAO attorney, addressed to the WAO's board of directors, pretty much covered the same issues I brought up with the Texas OAG (CTD) via my original and subsequent addendums to my complaint package.  

The WAO attorney also addressed problems with the WAO's website, again, pretty much the same issues I brought forth to the OAG. 

What is even more interesting is that the WAO board of directors did not seem to have any problems with Ron and Carol Asvestas running a 'scamuary' instead of a sanctuary, I mean after all, they did give Ron and Carol a huge pay raise in February 2007, did they not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment