No printing or copying pictures

Saturday, January 1, 2011

How I Spent the First Day of the Year

Well, I guess things never change.  Today, I spent quite a bit of time going over the documents I spoke of in my past blog.  What I found very interesting is that the OAG submitted a Supplemental CID to the WAO while the Asvestas' were still in charge.  The OAG received the same information I am now reviewing. 

I am absolutely stunned at how much money was stolen from the WAO animals.  and that the OAG has not prosecuted the Asvestas by now. The amount of money that was stolen in just 2005 alone was staggering!! 

Truly the OAG failed it its fiduciary responsibility of protecting the citizens of Texas and of the United States.  I cannot imagine a more incompetent government office.  And the irony?  The OAG is demanding $25k from the WAO bankruptcy case!!  These governmental bureaucrats have the audacity to demand money for work they never did, for investigations they never completed, and for action they never took.  In my opinion, this is just another form of criminal activity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment