No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mac and Shirely Playing Together

In my quest to check on the former WAO animals, I'm always searching the Internet for news, pictures or videos. 

I was able to find this video on YouTube today on Mac & Shirley at Wildcat Haven:


Sad to report, Wildcat Haven did not respond to my requests for pictures of Sebastian or Carrie and I have not found any videos on these cats on the Internet.  I guess the only reason why there are so many videos of Mac & Shirley is because the sanctuary only has two tigers and so far their "uniqueness" has not worn off yet (which is good for me as I am able to see how they are doing).  It looks like Mac & Shirley's weight is improving and it is good to see they still have a lot of energy.  Both tigers still have a lot of skin hanging under their bellies, but if their weight continues to improve, I think some of that skin may diminish.  In any case, I predict a lot of trees will start to go down if they are not given other toys to play with.  Mac & Shirley like to keep mentally and physically active, so I hope the sanctuary buys them some "enrichment toys" this holiday season.  So while I'm disappointed that Wildcat Haven does not want to transparent regarding the care of all its animals, I just pray Sebastian (Serval) and Carrie (Carical) are doing okay in their new home.  I just hate it when sanctuaries are not willing to share photos or videos of their animals -- it just reminds me too much of how the WAO operated under the Asvestas and Cryer regimes.

Later:

I found these photos of Carrie (caracal) and Sebastian (serval) on the Internet:










No comments:

Post a Comment