No printing or copying pictures

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Politics and Animals Don't Mix

Just when I thought I could not top off the last two posting, I came across this video posted on Facebook by Wildcat Sanctuary.



Understand, I have nothing against recycling.  Heck, most of my personal trash is disposed in my own huge recycling trash bin, picked up weekly.

I do have a problem with the former WAO animals used to make a political statement that has no basis in fact. 

I just wish exotic wild animal sanctuaries focused more on their stated mission and less on politics that have absolutely nothing to do with saving sanctuary's animals.

By posting this political nonsense on Facebook, the sanctuary director risked alienating those donors that simply do not believe in the "global warming" hoax.  With the economy as it is right now, Wildcat Sanctuary cannot risk losing even one single donor.

Apparently, someone forgot how cold it has been this year in Minnesota!!  Global warming?  No.  Global freezing?  Perhaps.

Later:  Taken from Facebook
Wildcat Sanctuary
Spring cleaning has begun even with the pending snowfall tonight! So nice to recycle all the scrap metal on the property.  April 16, 2011

Global warming -- yeah, right.

My life is a comedy, drama and horror movie that has gone bi-polar. When did I sign up for that?

Much Later:

This photo of Mac was taken from Wild Cat Haven's Facebook page:

 Wall Photos

By WCH Sanctuary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We actually did get a bit of sun, now if it would just warm up!

4.17.11

Julie Davidson Geurink and the sunshine did feel good today :)

Yesterday at 6:22pm .Jeanna Rae Hensler I hear that! We're just as chilly at TWS in MN.

Yesterday at 7:16pm · WCH Sanctuary Jeanna, it's crazy!

Yesterday at 7:18pm · .Jeanna Rae Hensler We got snow yesterday and more predicted for tonight. Ugh.

Global warming...uh huh...


No comments:

Post a Comment