No printing or copying pictures

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Delusional

Yesterday I received my Public Information Act documents from the Texas OAG.  Needless to say, this was package contained a lot of interesting information.

Before I go into the documents, I wanted to let everyone know that the Asvestas new website is back up again at animalsasap.org.  I don't know why it was down from Friday - Tuesday, but today she is back in business. 

Now, the OAG documents.  The letter below, from the Asvestas' to the OAG, was most telling!  First off, the Asvestas were incorrect in saying I originally contacted the following agencies to initiate investigations:

US Fish & Game
DOT
Bexar County Fire Marshal
Police Department

Apparently, there are other "disgruntled" board members, employees, former animal owners out there!  I did contact DOT for information under FOIA and I did call the San Antonio Police Department back in 2006 to ask a general question plus obtain information under the Open Records Act (police reports pertaining to the Asvestas and the WAO).  However, I did not call these agencies to initiate investigations against the Asvestas.   Interesting enough though, she did not include the San Antonio Development Services (Building Inspectors).  Oh well, I guess the Asvestas' cannot keep all the agencies straight!
20101005140348441

As one can see for yourself, the Asvestas still think they did nothing wrong!  When they quit the WAO (yes, quit, I'll include the transcript showing they both quit and walked out of the board meeting), they left the WAO in debt greater than $150,000.   They were not paying the WAO bills as they claimed else the WAO would have been in much better shape today.  In their minds, they think their only crime was a few minor "administrative" errors.  Wow!  Talk about delusional! 

Of course, they did have a little "help" from the OAG.  If the OAG attorneys had done their job years ago instead of trying to cut deal after deal after deal, the Asvestas would probably be in jail by now--a proper place for these types of delusional people, in my humble opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment