No printing or copying pictures

Friday, October 8, 2010

Humbled

I've just been reflecting on the recent relocation of the capuchins and the bears, and I must say I am very humbled.  I am humbled because I was trying so hard to hold onto all the WAO animals, I did not realize that they were probably better off at their new homes.  The bears and the capuchins seem much happier where they are now and it was selfish of me of wanting to keep them here in San Antonio.

Last month I accused God of abandoning the WAO animals.  I was wrong.  God never gave up on the WAO animals -- he just sent them away to hopefully new and better homes.  I am eternally grateful for His love and protection as He watched over the animals relocating to new homes.

I just pray all the WAO animals receive wonderful new homes.  I will continue to pray for the WAO animals, no matter where they end up.  I just wish that more of the WAO animals survived.  They all deserved a chance at happiness.  God Bless and Protect the animals--those living in new homes throughout the US and those residing in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment