No printing or copying pictures

Friday, October 8, 2010

IFAW's Character Statements

Irony of ironies!  Sometimes I wonder if I am Alice trying to find my way out of the rabbit hole!  Reality:  You just can't make this STUFF up!!

IFAW - Character Statement

"...less than ideal?"  Are you for real?  The Asvestas' were "open to advice?"  Oh, my goodness...  "...adequate or beyond..."  What an IFAW idiot, in my humble opinion! 

Oh, and one more glowing letter from another IFAW representative, if you can believe this!

Character Statement - IfAW

Really? "Ron and Carol always acted honestly, professionally and with the best interest of the animals as their foremost concern."  Barf bag, please. 

Shocked by IFAW's glowing letters of recommendations of the Asvestas?  I'm not.  This just gives you a small idea of what I was up against for the last several years.  I also learned recently that Dawn Smith may be the wife of Ian Robinson!  Now that surprised me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment